The Astor at 235 West 75th Street
EST. 1901

Upper West Side Condos

THE ASTOR CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES - 235 WEST 75TH STREET

The Astor is among the Upper West Side’s most spectacular Gilded Age buildings.

Recognizable by its three towers between 75th and 76th Streets on Broadway, this turn-of-the-20th-century residence seamlessly combines classic architectural design with modern finishes. The Astor was commissioned by William Waldorf Astor in 1901, updated with the addition of a third tower in 1914, and recently restored by the venerable design firm of Pembrooke & Ives. Exceptional prewar details remain, from the decorative cornice that crowns the exterior to the intricate mosaic and marble details that lend the lobby its elegant and welcoming character.

The new residences at The Astor retain many of the refined details of their prewar design, with ceilings as high as ten feet, wood-burning fireplaces, and decorative moldings. They have been updated to include features such as double-paned bay windows and three-paneled doors as well as top-of-the-line appliances and fixtures. Astor residents enjoy the convenience of 24-hour concierge service, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a children’s playroom, a bike room, and private storage. The Astor is perfectly situated between Central and Riverside Parks and within walking distance of the Upper West Side’s distinct array of cultural and historic attractions, gourmet food markets, restaurants and transportation.